Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yay! I am back!

My computer is up and running now so I can come back to my blogs! I felt so bad not to be able to write and post pics all this time.
I really am glad to be back, but enough of that, it is time to continue posting about fairies. It is time to think of fairy men. People hardly ever imagine fairies as men, they are always girls, like fairy godmothers. But think, what would a fairy man look like? Don't imagine them girly, just fairy-ish. Well, to give you an idea, here is how I see a typical fairy man from the land of DorOthea.
If you think about it ,they sort of dress like the average wizard. This fellow happens to be the king's advisor, so he is "decked out" all the way. Normal fairy men wear short smocks belted at the middle with nickers, just a simple outfit unlike all the ladies.

Now compare this outfit to the lady's below.

See the difference? Well, that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I am the Christian author of a new fantasy series. I was looking through the blogs of everyone who likes Dragons In Our Midst and found yours. The same publisher (AMG) is going to publish my series. Check out my blog www.flamingpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete